Dear Valued Client,
In order to provide you with the best service possible, we will upgrade your Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) environment to version 5.3.1 that offers new functionality:
When: Wed, September 30th from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM EDT
Impact: All ECS applications will experience a few minutes of downtime during this period.
Note: All workstations require Microsoft .NET version 4.8. ECS applications rely upon Microsoft’s .NET framework and this release requires version 4.8 of the .NET software. Please ensure that all client workstations are upgraded to this version using the link at the top of the ECS Application portal.
1. The BroadWorks Unification includes the use of the HPBX Phone when an Agent is using Microsoft Teams as the voice endpoint. An Agent will automatically be placed into the Backoffice state if they place or receive a PSTN call inside Teams.
2. Agents will be placed into the Backoffice state when they are on a BroadWorks HPBX call (outside of ECS) and either their Wrap Up timer ends or their Break timer expires.
3. The ECS API Help is presented using the Swagger specification and supports interactive use of the API methods.
4. New 3.05 Conversations report that lists the text transcripts of email, web chat, and SMS (future) interactions.
5. New 7.04 Abandoned Interactions report that summarizes caller patience at different time-based thresholds.
6. New 7.05 Contact Center Performance by Demand that provides the key queue metrics at a Demand level.
For more information about this version, please see the Release Notes section of https://support.evolveip.net/display/EIQ/Evolve+Contact+Suite
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Technology Advisor or technical support at 877.459.4347 Option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolve IP Client Care
877.459.4347, Option email@example.com
Sep 23, 10:27 EDT