Dear Valued Client,
In order to provide you with the best service possible, Evolve IP will be performing an upgrade to your Evolve Contact Suite (ECS) environment offering brand new feature functionality:
When: Tuesday September 10th from 2AM until 6AM EDT
Impact: All ECS applications will experience a few minutes of downtime during this period.
• Additional API methods and Events to support the new Web Agent client and the integration of ECS data into the Contact Center Dashboard.
• Three new columns were added to the Agent Monitor within the Supervisor Client: Interaction State, Remote Party and Active BP
• The Telephony Sessions within the agent client will now open by default for all telephony interactions.
• New 2.04 Agent Summary Report that provides a summary of the agent’s activity for the selected interval that includes all the key agent-level metrics.
• Several new fields were added to the 7.03 Report including Transfers, Avg. Hold Time, Avg. Handle Time, and Abandon Rate.
• Multiple Bug Fixes
To learn more about what is included in this release and any steps you need to take, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Technology Advisor or technical support at 877.459.4347 Option 2 or at email@example.com
Sep 3, 12:32 EDT